- PRINTING MATERIAL
PRINTING MATERIALPressure-Sensitive Adhesives (PSAs)
Magnetic stripe paper
Pressure-Sensitive Adhesives (PSAs)
We would be happy to discuss your adhesive performance if you are looking to optimize the adhesive coating of your
Business Forms or Label products.
We can assist in providing the appropriate PSAs that satisfy your performance requirements at a competitive cost.
To learn more, contact us.
- The PSAs are available for flexographic printing using sponge plates and gravure printing.
- Clumps of PSAs are less likely to get onto a printing plate.This feature reduces the number of plate replacement times.
- Their pale coloring is good to check for misalignment of a coating position.
- High-speed production is achieved by using the PSAs with an infrared dryer, high frequency dielectric heater, air heater, or others.
- The coated PSAs maintain their adhesion without being affected by a printing process.
- The coated PSAs show stable adhesive performance without being affected by an environment temperature.
- The coated PSAs do not transfer to a printer for Variable Data Printing (VDP).
- Fiber tear type
- No fiber tear type
- Hand seal type
Magnetic Stripe Paper
Our magnetic stripe technology is ideal for membership cards, hotel keycards, and parking cards.
Paper cards can save some costs compared to plastic one. Various types of paper are supported.