The urine cup labeler "CL-300"picks up a cup and pastes a printed label.
Operating the labeler in connection with HIS/LIS or the automatic tube-preparation system "i・pres with" improves reception management and reduces crowding.
Precise printing & Quick labeling
- The labeler can paste a label on a cup in 3 seconds.
- Precise printing in connection with HIS/LIS or "i・pres with"
- Up to 4 labels can be pasted on a single cup.
Small body & Large storage
- The labeler has a small footprint of A3 paper size.(322mm(W) x 460mm(D) x 443mm(H))
- Up to 80 cups can be stored.
- Up to 3,000 labels sheets can be stored.
- The indicator lamp and alarm indicates the stock status of consumables (cups, labels, and thermal heads) and notifies users of left cups.
[CL-300 urine cup labeler specifications]
|Size||322(W) x 460(D) x 443(H) mm|
|Processing capability||approx. 3 seconds/label|
|No. of cups supplied||100|
|Supported sup size||φ72 to φ73 (brim diameter) x φ49.5 to φ52 (diameter) x 77 to 81 (height) mm/2.5 to 3.5 (brim height) mm|
|Max. label capacity||3,000 (53 x 35 mm standard thermal labels)|
|Printing method||direct thermal printing|
|Supported print formats||Bar codes: NW-7, JAN-13, -8, code 39, QR, PDF-417 Characters; Kanji, alphabet characters, Katakana, numbers, symbols|
|Detection function||number of remaining cups, cups out, forgotten cups, label out, head out|
|Power supply||100 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||90 to 132 VA|
|Product weight||approx. 30kg|
|External interface||RS-232C LAN (option)|
- The above contents are subject to alteration without prior notice due to an improvement of the specifications, function and external dimensions.